Raising a child in today's society can be challenging at times. As each child transition from adolescence to young adult hood, the close bond you once had is slowly being replaced by certain music, television shows and negative peer pressure. This workshop focuses on:
1. Breaking Down Barriers and Building Healthy Relationships With Youth and Young Adults.
2. Identifying at Risk Behavior.
3. Do's and Don't s For Seeking and Establishing Positive Role Models and Mentors.
4. 10 Commandments for Surviving Parenthood
5. Parent / Child Conflict. Picking Your Battles
Contact us to schedule a Parent Education Workshop: